These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Looking to pay someone to build a show...

Nothing about FreeStyler just General Chat.
kissatlanta
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Looking to pay someone to build a show...

Post by kissatlanta »

Hello all,

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I'm new here and wasn't sure.

I'm a promoter and DJ in Atlanta and I've just started adding additional lighting to my stage setup. I'm usually in clubs where there is existing lighting, but I decided to add a lighting array on the stage behind me for extra kick. I'm incredibly busy with other things right now and building even a simple show from scratch is taking too much time. I know that some of you could put together a basic pack of scenes for my setup in a fraction of the time it would take me.

I'd like someone to build me a basic show / scenes / chases / etc that can get me through until I can get the time to start customizing it myself. I just have 4 Chauvet Colorpalette's and 2 Chauvet MiN Spots set up in a horizontal truss just behind the dj's at 8 feet high. I can send dimentions and placement for building the room or build the stage myself and send the stage to you for the 3d visualizer.

I could use this rushed by Friday night... or as soon as possible after. Just send me what you'd want for compensation and we'll make a deal. If you do a good job, then I may just contract all my lighting shows through you in the future, so it's not a bad way to make some quick cash for something that you've probably already have presets for.

Hit me up on AIM / iChat = kissatlanta
preston@kissatlanta.com

If you're in Atlanta... please let me know as that would be a bonus.

remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Looking to pay someone to build a show...

Post by remco_k »

I'm not sure if we allow these kind of questions on this forum. Currently investigating that with the admins.
Edit: it is allowed.

I do have an opinion on this;
If you are just too busy to do things yourself or you just can't do it, then hire somebody who can.
But then hire some professional at a professional company instead of asking around on a forum, not knowing what you are about to get.
Not everyone is as good as you'd expect.

But hey, I consider myself a professional. You just buy me and my family a flight ticket (not Turkish airlines please) from Netherlands to Atlanta, pay my hotel and living needs for 2 weeks, pay me a good salary over that complete 2 weeks on 24hr base and I'm your guy.
Need to tell you I won't come out of bed under €25,- per hour. :mrgreen:
So for the friendly price of €8400,- (ex flight ticket, hotel and living needs) you have found yourselves someone.

But, I guess some local guy would be more interesing. :lol:
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl

Return to “Off-Zone”