These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

BCF2000 Config file - what do I do with it?

Questions regarding the Behringer BCF2000 controller.
ricnev
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Film

BCF2000 Config file - what do I do with it?

Post by ricnev »

I'm hoping to get my Behringer BCF2000 to talk to Freestyler and help to keep my lights shining coherently :)

I have downloaded the file Freestyler.syx - what now? I can't find anything, anywhere which tells me what to do with it.

It must be me, 'cos others seem to have figured it out OK :oops:

Richard.

ricnev

Re: BCF2000 Config file - what do I do with it?

Post by ricnev »

Can nobody help me?

Richard.
LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

you dont have ti use sys file. it is a preset for the bcf, i know some people dont use this preset, but it works for me.

i cant remeber the exat steps to load it to the bcf, its long time ago i did it, and i dont have my laptop with the needed SW and the BCF with me. i'm pretty sure there whas a topic with the exat steps, but cant seem to find it.

1) There is a program which can upload presets to the BCF, you can download it from behringer website or here
2) upload the preset to the bcf with the program

as i told you, i cant remember the details, maybe some others can give you more information,

hopes this is a start... when i can i will try to load the preset to my bcf again and then tell u the exat way, but cant promiss when
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report
ricnev

Post by ricnev »

LJ_krede.dk wrote:you dont have ti use sys file. it is a preset for the bcf, i know some people dont use this preset, but it works for me.

i cant remeber the exat steps to load it to the bcf, its long time ago i did it, and i dont have my laptop with the needed SW and the BCF with me. i'm pretty sure there whas a topic with the exat steps, but cant seem to find it.

1) There is a program which can upload presets to the BCF, i thinks on a cd with the bcf
2) upload the preset to the bcf with the program

as i told you, i cant remember the details, maybe some others can give you more information,

hopes this is a start... when i can i will try to load the preset to my bcf again and then tell u the exat way, but cant promiss when
Thanks, LJ_krede - I'm very grateful for your help. You have given me a bit of a clue about where to start, and I hope I'll sort it out soon.

I'm enjoying exploring Freestyler, and know I will enjoy it even more once I find out how to use my BCF2000 to control things.

Richard.

Return to “BCF2000”