These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

movement arrows

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
djmaq
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User
FreeStyler Version: 2.96h

movement arrows

Post by djmaq »

In the movement window is a ball to move the heads (pan/tilt move). I can also move the heads by pushing the arrows. If I click an arrow an release it the head doeas one little step. If I push the arrow and and hold it down the head does also a little step. I think it would be nice if the head moves as long as I push the arrow button down.

djmaq

Re: movement arrows

Post by djmaq »

... it's the same with the arrow buttons on the keybord
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by djSupport »

if you lock the pan and tilt depending on which way you want to go in a straight line then its much easier to use the mouse i.e. if you lock the pan your mouse will move the button left or right in perfext straight lines just like using the arrows
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
djmaq

Post by djmaq »

OK. I'll try this next time!

I've another remark:
It is possible to controll button 1 to 30 by the keybord. If I'm on page one in the button window I controlle button 1 to 30 from page one. If I'm on page to I cotnroll button 1 to 30 from page to. I think it is better ever to controll button 1 to 30 from page one. If I'm on page one I controll button 1 to 30 from page one. If I'm on page two I controll button 1 to 30 from page ONE... So I can controll 30 buttons by the keybord and the buttons from page two I do not use so often I controll by mouse.
Mattotone
Android Dev (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: BETA
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Mattotone »

I don't think this arrangement would suit all users, it would be far more flexible to be able to change button pages using the keyboard.
Freestyler Addons www.120db.uk
Free Dropbox. 2GB account http://db.tt/J4c5G8C
$100 free credit @DigitalOcean Private Server: https://m.do.co/c/5c4a7c7d6693
Freestyler Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rts.fs1024

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”