These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Sunlite SIUDI 6C

Discuss everything regarding DMX interfaces in this forum.
stretchtuning
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2.96j
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Sunlite SIUDI 6C

Post by stretchtuning »

Has anyone gotten this thing to work with Freestyler? It's supposed too! It will work with the 2002 Sunlite Suite but I happen to like simple things (like Freestyler). Anyway, if anyone has this interface and can get ti to work with Freestyler, hit me up.

And yes, I've got the latest drivers (which don't work with the 2002 Sunlite Suite, you'll need to use the old drivers), and i'm using FS 3.0.1.

quarterinchjack
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Sunlite SIUDI 6C

Post by quarterinchjack »

I'm having the same problem with Sunlite 2006. Fixtures simply lock up and 'jolt' a little. They work fine with the Sunlite software, but it doesn't have as comprehensive MIDI support as Freestyler does. Any ideas anyone?

I'm using Freestyler 3.0.1.

Cheers,

Andy
steve lynch
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: rev i
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: Sunlite SIUDI 6C

Post by steve lynch »

I can't get my siudi to work all the way either.. will move pan and tilt on my movers, but will not open shutter, or select colors... switch to velleman or enttec, and bang! works fine...

I gave up on siudi long ago.. bulletproof with sunlite, but not so much with freestyler...

Return to “DMX Interfaces”