These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

"Subscript out of Range" Error

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Itsjustkyleiguess
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Instagram: itsjustkyleiguess

"Subscript out of Range" Error

Post by Itsjustkyleiguess »

Hello,

I'm diving into DMX lighting headfirst with no prior experience and I'm having some issues that the forum has been unhelpful with in past posts.

I keep receiving the "Subscript out of Range" Error when trying to play a cue after I have added the sequence.

I have looked at the forum posts on it and I have followed their suggestions (uninstall/reinstall, Uninstall/reinstall hardware, etc.) but I am still receiving the same error after following said instructions.

Here Is the Hardware and Software I am using:

Software Version: Freestyler 4.1.6
Fixture : DJ Chauvet COLORband T3BT (Custom fixture added into software)
Interface: Enttec Open DMX USB 70303
MIDI Driver: LoopBe1
DAW: Reaper v7.11

According to the patch notes, it looks like this was a bug that was patched some time ago, so i don't know if it's still a bug or if I'm doing something wrong to cause this error.

I am able to control the lights with the software, but I am only running into the issue when I attempt to play the sequence, not at any other time.

any assistance would be most helpful.

Thank you,

Return to “FreeStyler Software”