These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Training Required

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
villeric
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control
Twitter: twitter.com/
Instagram: villeric

Training Required

Post by villeric »

Hello group,

I want to learn how to create the 3 fixtures I bought :) But it sounds chinese to me to do it by myself.

Would someone in the group would be willing to assist me by Messenger or Teams or other.

I can share my screen and you help my step by step and at the second one you'll see if i understood properly :)

If not, I'll try it and share my tries with you to help me to correct my mistake =-)

Thanks a lot

djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: Training Required

Post by djSupport »

Look at the wiki it has step by step guides
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out
perrip
Commited FS Forum helper
FreeStyler Version: 4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Training Required

Post by perrip »

What I have found helpful is to find a similar fixture, and then just modify the fixture profile to match the fixture you have.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”