These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

I need more Channels/Fixture

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
Tow-B
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2.96j

I need more Channels/Fixture

Post by Tow-B »

Hi,

I've bought 2 Eurolite LED-Bar 648/5 ... When i try to control every of the 8 LED-segments for nice effects i need 48DMX-Channel, Fixturecreator has
a maximum of 33 Channels..

Is there a Reason for the Channel-Limitation or would it be possible to extend this value?

A the moment i have to add 2 Fixtures a 24CH to control every segment..

thx and greets..
Tow-B

djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: I need more Channels/Fixture

Post by djSupport »

because your using it in a way is not designed for as most lights would never have 32 or over channels! imagine controlling a moving head and you had to set 32 different channels just to get the light on.....
you'd have to use 2 fixtures like you are.
it would be pointless to increase this...
sorry! :D
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”