These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Reset Cue on enable [SOLVED]

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
kwelch007
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Reset Cue on enable [SOLVED]

Post by kwelch007 »

Hi!

I know I submitted a cookie-jar list of requests not too long ago, but there are a couple that I would REALLY like in the next release.

#1) I would LOVE IT if when I trigger a cue, all of the sequences started at step 1 (the beginning.) Currently, they don't do that...they start wherever they left off, Should be easy.

#2) Please see #1. I care about this because my Cue's get out of synch...say I have a ROYGBIV Cue (multiple sequences.) If they don't all ALWAYS start at step 1, then I get red with blue, yellow with orange, whatever. I don't like that. If I want ROYGBIV, it's fine the first time I run it, but the second time, it's messed up.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have to pay for this software, and I dig that. But, I know you're in a Beta phase. Now seems to be the time :)

Thanks!
Kendell

Mattotone
Android Dev (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: BETA
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: Reset Cue on enable

Post by Mattotone »

Unless I'm miss understanding you, this option already exists in the cue options
Freestyler Addons www.120db.uk
Free Dropbox. 2GB account http://db.tt/J4c5G8C
$100 free credit @DigitalOcean Private Server: https://m.do.co/c/5c4a7c7d6693
Freestyler Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rts.fs1024
spud1511
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by spud1511 »

It reads that way to me too,

As Mattotone said it is there,
Click the gear cog thing on the cue window and tick 'always start with 1st scene'
kwelch007

Post by kwelch007 »

Nope. Version 3.5.7. No such option.

No way to post a screenshot, but if necessary, will post one to a webserver.

Thanks!
Kendell

OH WAIT!!! There's two "Gears" for setting in the Cue window. The one to the left has this option. Thanks!

Kendell
kwelch007

Re: Reset Cue on enable [SOLVED]

Post by kwelch007 »

Thanks again! And, I will send some money next payday (busy spending it on other things recently. You'll see from my upcoming post.)

Kendell

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”