These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

closing dialogue box

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
aftermathofeden
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

closing dialogue box

Post by aftermathofeden »

before exiting freestyler it asks u if you are sure u want to quit. id like to be able to disable that box. ive created voice commands for unique lighting positions using a program called vox commando.
so if you say freestyler autopilot, freestyler todays hits, freestyler dance club etc. have about 10 presets and each one opens freestyler, volume control, sound program and starts lights to specific lighting preset. all that works flawless my issue is when switching commands i have a voice command freestyler lockdown that kills all the current programs leaving computer free to open next voice command except freestylers are you sure u want to quit pops up wish i could get rid of dialogue box so it closes without me confirming it. i already have blackouts set as exiting values

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”