These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

improvement

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
scanlight
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

improvement

Post by scanlight »

hello all

i got some idea's/requests
i strumble on a few problems when putting on a live light show with my big show set

i need more override buttons on one page or the possibility to create keyboard shortcuts to all pages without switching pages.
so i can use this for thing like strobe, blinder, fx but also lighting dancers and rapid color override, now i have to switch page first and then override, it takes to long..

please make the submaster page resizeable, so i can see all my cue's without scrolling up and down

thank you!

kind regards
Robbert Loos
Scanlight light and sound

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: improvement

Post by Spirit »

i used Touchscreen userinterface2 to do this..see link:
https://www.dropbox.com/lightbox/home
all 180 overridebuttons on one screen..

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
scanlight
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: improvement

Post by scanlight »

thank you for your respond
i use the keyboard as main controller, made shortcuts to almost everything and works like a charm
thank god im fast with my hands lol
at the moment im busy with the bcf2000 for the fader options and the icon istage for the override buttons
i think that will be a nice upgrade if i can create shortcuts on the istage for my override buttons
there is light under the buttons so i can label them an see it in the dark

greetings

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”