These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Invert Blackout option!!!

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
Flashlight
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Invert Blackout option!!!

Post by Flashlight »

When using the sound to light with the option "Blackout if no sound is detected", It would be nice to have an option for each fixture called INVERT BLACKOUT. This would do the opposite of the Blackout. The light would only be ON when all the others are OFF. Here is an example: the light show is going on with the beat of the song, when the beat stops (but the singer still sings) all the fixtures blackout but the one(s) with the option INVERT BLACKOUT would go on only with the voice of the singer until the beat starts again. It would be a cool effect since it would follow the momentum of the song...

themiddlechild
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Invert Blackout option!!!

Post by themiddlechild »

Me likey very much. This would be cool.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”