These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Jump Buttons

Discuss the latest developments or get support for them HERE.
killfacebook
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Jump Buttons

Post by killfacebook »

When I was first starting out as a lighting tech I came across some boards that had "jump" buttons that would allow you to quickly jump to a specific scene. Would it be possible to incorporate that theory in FS? I liked that feature a lot because it allowed me to give bright flashes quickly and returning to the scene I was running. If there already is a feature like that, could you direct me on how to use it? Thanks... Love what you're doing.

Nate

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Jump Buttons

Post by Spirit »

hi

the override buttons will do the job.
they will override the channels you add to a Seq. and if you disable the Override button it will play the seq normal again.

but in the end all lighting consoles should have this because its LTP.

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
killfacebook
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Re: Jump Buttons

Post by killfacebook »

Thanks... I'll add that to my shows. I attempted to use them before but realized that they could not be oriented with sequences and it was a one shot deal... but I understand now.

Light Bright Nate

Return to “FreeStyler 3rd Party Addons and utilities”