These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Equipment blink.

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
bambamkiller
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 5.0.1

Equipment blink.

Post by bambamkiller »

Hello, I have just installed in my interface freestyle, already installed once in another place and everything went well, but I can not do the work properly Magic 3D, for example, enter in the freestyle 250 of Krypton isolutions, and magic 3d too just can not no way he stays lit dazer direct 3d magic in everything that I insert flashes in magic, movings, par 64, ribaltas, all ... I'm going crazy with this, please help me!

Sorry if some error because I am using a translator.

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Equipment blink.

Post by Spirit »

hi no idea what you realy mean.
but it seems you have trouble with 3dview.

try this Link : viewtopic.php?f=56&t=4526
maby it fix you problem.

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
bambamkiller
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 5.0.1

Re: Equipment blink.

Post by bambamkiller »

Unfortunately, these procedures have not solved ...

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”