These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Chnages circle size during live show

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
djmaq
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User
FreeStyler Version: 2.96h

Chnages circle size during live show

Post by djmaq »

I have programmed a cue in which is only a circle. No Gobo, no color, ... It would be a nice feature if I can changes the size of the circle and the direction of the circle from the cue-window. To change the speed is possible so it woul be nice I can also change the size and the direction.

sowndman
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 2.96f

Re: Chnages circle size during live show

Post by sowndman »

So, why not program 3-4 more cues with smaller circles and reverse rotation. I assume this will work. I am a new user so I am learning new things as I go.
djmaq
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User
FreeStyler Version: 2.96h

Re: Chnages circle size during live show

Post by djmaq »

If I program some more circles I reserve cues buttons I have a better use for. So I want to, to need less chase buttons, change size and direction from circles from the chase button window during their use.

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”