These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

MX-1S

Discussions concerning DMX gear in general.
danieleastwood.com
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2.95f
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

MX-1S

Post by danieleastwood.com »

I reported this as a bug, but now realise it possibly shouldn;t have been reported like that. Sorry I'm new to the forum.

Problem:

I have an Enttec Pro, running 4 martin acrobats and 2 MX-1s. while running multiple cues, the MX-1s gobo wheels keep overstepping, during gobo changes. This leads to split gobos, and eventually the gobo projected by the fixture is actually one ahead of the one requested by FS. All the acrobats remain fine and unaffected no matter what you do with FS.

I'm sure the MX-1s are using the Extended DMX mode, as the jumper internally has been removed. Unfortunately, we (my colleague and I) are unable to adapt the fixture profile accordingly. FS gives us the error "Input past end of file" when we try and add the fixture profile we have tried to change.

Please, can anyone help. I'm sure it's not the fixtures themselves, as we have tried them on a Martin MC Showtime controller and tried them master slave with an Acrobat as the master head and they work fine with no glitches.

Great software though, keep up the good work peeps. It's nice to have such control available, even though were novices. :fs:

Return to “Other DMX/Lighting questions”