These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Wrong fixture type

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
kelv
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Wrong fixture type

Post by kelv »

Hi

I have a problem where i have selected my fixtures in 3d easy view that were already installed when i installed freestyler but my fixtures are scanners and the fixture files on easy view are brining up moving heads. Is there a way to change the fixture type or would i have to make a new fixture file for easy view and how do i do this?

Thanks very much merry christmas to you all.

Kelv

dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: Wrong fixture type

Post by dmxlighting »

EV has it's own fixture creator which is very different to the FS fixture creator.

So you can make anything you want (within reason!) or edit existing profiles which are normally wrong or incomplete to begin with!

EV's fixture creator is not that easy to use but is worth spending a little time learning about. Plus the is specific forum somewhere on the EV website which may help.
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert
Uriahdemon
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi, is the EV fixture creator within Sunlite Suite 2.... that is the only software i can see to download on their site...??
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by Spirit »

you can find the Fixture creator for EV in the freestyler directory as SCANLIB
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”