These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Weird problem with ADJ megabar led's...

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
takeaminute
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Weird problem with ADJ megabar led's...

Post by takeaminute »

Hey, i'm kind of new on the FS & magic easy view land, but I've figured out most of the aspects of the programs

Still, one big problem, that i need a solution to as fast as possible:
Do the American DJ megabar led's have light beam(s) in magic easy 3d view ? I can't figure it out,
I did add the ADJ Megabar Led fixtures to Freestyler and did the same on Easy View 3D, fixture named mega bar led_11ch under american DJ > mega series; put all the addresses same etc.
But still, the bar's won't show any colors or stuff, is there some trick hidden somewhere, a secret button?:lol:
Other fixtures i have used ( moving headz, strobes etc) work fine, only problem with the mega bar led's.

Any ideas?

JJ

Shannon D
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Re: Weird problem with ADJ megabar led's...

Post by Shannon D »

I have one fixture that in order for it to work in Easy View, I have to invert the dimmer channel in the FS output window. When I use the lights live, I have to go invert it back to normal. Not sure if this is your case or not. Just don't expect everything to be perfect in Easy View. Especially with LED fixtures.
takeaminute

Post by takeaminute »

Nope, tried and still not working.. Also I don't need em to work live -(they do ) , only in 3D modeling...
Anyone willing to maybe try ? Dunno, what the problem could be :roll:
I haven't seen megabar led's used in any Easy magic view 3D lighting videos either..
Does some1 know if it is even possible to get them working?
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9

Post by Spirit »

Like Shannon D says , dont expect everything from 3DView it also runs on Limited mode.
But allot of thing doesn't work, like:
Gobospeed
PrismSpeed
ShutterSpeed
All just run at ONE Speed, and Prism is Realy a Pain in the ass to let it work correct.

Proposional Color,Gobo also doesnt work, only Steped color,Gobo

Multipule Beamed Fixtures Doesn't work, Like:
Sunstrips
Led bars
My solution is to Patch seperate Fixture to 3dview to let it look as one fixture.
Only with your fixture thats not possible because if you use 11ch mode you can not set the Dimmer and strobe channel correct.

/Spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
takeaminute

Post by takeaminute »

Thanks for explanations :) Didn't work out with the ADJ
but managed to find similar looking eurolite led bar :) does the trick pretty much

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”