These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Global color function with not dmx lamp

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
arn:o)
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Global color function with not dmx lamp

Post by arn:o) »

I'm a beginner with DMX light (Enttec Usb box), but I have a lot of not DMX Lamp.

So to don't but every mylight in the trash in the first time, I have buy somme Swith et Dimmer Pack.

There is a new fonction about "GLOBAL COLORS" in Frrestyler.

My request is about the possibility to affect to not-DMX fixture (PAR36, 64 light) the color of them.
And have the capabilty to use the simple color light materials in the global color function.

Thanks.

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Global color function with not dmx lamp

Post by Spirit »

i don't understand way you would like to have a Global color on a Static light.

because the Global color id is only made for colorwheels. and usefull if there is a Colorwheel.
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
arn:o)
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: Global color function with not dmx lamp

Post by arn:o) »

The aim's of the Global color is made to turn all the colorwheels on the same color. One the result is to have the same color in the room or on the light.

I try to explain in english, that if you can add the color (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Violet, Pink, White, Multicolor) of static light when you add the fixture in FS, after you can chose a global color and FS turn off (or reduce) the wrong color. And perharps it can light on the good color or boost the static light for the chosen color.

You understand better ?

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”