These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

EUROLITE LED PAR 64 RGBA fixture

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
renard.pa
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.0

EUROLITE LED PAR 64 RGBA fixture

Post by renard.pa »

Hello, I'm trying to make a fixture for the Eurolite par 64 RGBA. working with the beta version 3.4.0 of freestyler. I've joined what I did in the fixture creator...
The amber color does not work with the fixture I've created.
Does anybody have a solution?

thanks for your help.

Patrick.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: EUROLITE LED PAR 64 RGBA fixture

Post by Spirit »

Hello, renard.pa

the amber channel works if i try it.
but if you mean it doesn't work with the colorpalet your right.

Because the amber and white channels are new.
Work i progress maby it will work in the next release.

but your fixture looks great, only the locate value.
you only give the schutter a locate value (255) but this way you can not see which fixture is located.
i would also recommend to put red, green, blue, amber on a value of 255 this way you can see which fixture is located.

if the fixture is fished you can put it in `FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads" section
http://www.freestylersupport.com/fsforu ... m.php?f=23
/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
renard.pa

Post by renard.pa »

Hello Spirit,
many thanks for the quick answer.
in fact, in freestyler, if I select one of my RGBA par led, and I turn all colors to 0 except the amber channel,
freestyler shows the par as if it was off. I don't know if I explain it right...
Also in the 3d view, it shows the same, all the colors are working fine, except the amber which doesn't show at all.
I don't know if these informations are usefull for you..

best regards
Patrick.
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

3d view is just a simulator so do not expact everything of it.
It also runs in limited mode
/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
renard.pa

Post by renard.pa »

Hello, good morning Spirit,
the thing is I do not have the problem only in 3dview, but also in freestyler.
I've join a screenshot which shows you that the select par 64 has the amber at 100% but the color is still balck in the color panel. and the little strip on the top of the icon of the par is also black.
the second par on the left side of the picture has green color on the icon strip, color selected in the color panel.

If you could have a look into it?
many thanks again.
best regards.
Patrick.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Like i sad the amber channel is new.
Because if you open the show output window you can see it works great what you mean is more cosmetic.

Please conect a real light to freestyler so you can see in real what is does.

/spirit
renard.pa

Post by renard.pa »

OK, I will do so.
Thanks a lot.

best regards.
Patrick.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”