These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Chauvet Colorstrip

Shannon D
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Chauvet Colorstrip

Post by Shannon D »

After a week of playing with my 3 Chauvet Colorstrips, this is the fixture file I came up with. 90 Macros to play with. Actually that is what it took to make the Macro window look organized and not so cluttered. The Macro buttons that are white and not labelled can be used as "Black Out" buttons. There is one white button that is considered to be the "white" light. The RGB button is for color mixing in the Colors window. Enjoy!

:fs:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GaryBonaducci
DJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: Chauvet Colorstrip

Post by GaryBonaducci »

Thanks!
matt
Admin
FreeStyler Version: NULL
Twitter: twitter.com/hankosky

Post by matt »

Thanks Shannon,

I have 3 color strips and you saved me so much programming time!

Rock ON!!!

:)
Matt Hankosky
twitter.com/hankosky
flickr.com/photos/mattxhank
Shannon D
FS is my life
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by Shannon D »

Your welcome Matt! I saw the post on FREESTYLER'S Facebook and now understand your post here. We are all here to help each other.

The biggest thanks from me is to RAPH! Thanks a bunch for all your hard work and dedication for making such an awesome program for us to use for free. You are the man!
whines
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 2.96j
I Use FreeStyler for: Film

Post by whines »

Thanks for the great fixture file!

I have a hard time remembering which chase is which, so I tried to make little icons showing what each one does. Attached is a copy of your fixture file with these icons swapped in...they may or may not make sense to anyone else. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mcneiltny
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Post by mcneiltny »

whines wrote:Thanks for the great fixture file!

I have a hard time remembering which chase is which, so I tried to make little icons showing what each one does. Attached is a copy of your fixture file with these icons swapped in...they may or may not make sense to anyone else. :)
:fs: have you been able to make the colorstip dim
DRMADD
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6

Post by DRMADD »

Thanks, both of you. I know it took a great deal of time to do this. I do have a question though; when you click on the music buttons, isn't it supposed to react to sound?? A little editing in the fixture creator is a great workaround for this. Which is great use of the extra white buttons in the macros. I tried it and viola it works. :fs:

Return to “Chauvet”