These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

no more 15 steps ?and problem with 3.3.7 beta

Discuss the latest developments or get support for them HERE.
ciprianionut
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

no more 15 steps ?and problem with 3.3.7 beta

Post by ciprianionut »

Hello i use frestyler software for my moviehead DTX xr7 who is not in your program but a friend make me this model with creator .
i atached this file in my post for you for update the fixtured .
Now is my question :why i can create more than 15 steps in scenes ?
Anothers program has no limit in this but i can't use becouse my cable don't work...maybe you fix that or if is not possibile why not ?
I put music at the wedding and i need more that 15 step on the one scene .
Ok with steps now say to you about 3.3.7 beta,i install on my laptop 3.3.7 i make the scene i save the scene and after i closed program and open again when i want to play the scene who i save it the movie head make that scenes but in other position he cannot remind position who i make it..
With the 3.3.2 program this is not happend 3.3.2 works great .
I have a Oksidizer USB2DMX driver with usb 512 cable.i use this driver C:\Documents and Settings\Cippy\Desktop\driver_20060704\LISEZ-MOI.htm
i have a xp professional sp3 installed on my laptop cpmpaq nx9420
Thanks a lot .

LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: no more 15 steps ?and problem with 3.3.7 beta

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

ciprianionut wrote:Now is my question :why i can create more than 15 steps in scenes ?
open up the freestyler.ini with administrator rights. it is placed in the Freestyler folder. Change the number for Number of steps.
Ok with steps now say to you about 3.3.7 beta,i install on my laptop 3.3.7 i make the scene i save the scene and after i closed program and open again when i want to play the scene who i save it the movie head make that scenes but in other position he cannot remind position who i make it..
I'm sorry, but I do not understand the issue
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report
Mavi
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Mavi »

LJ_krede.dk wrote:
I'm sorry, but I do not understand the issue
I think he means, that the MH had an other position pointing to when running the scene, after closing and opening FS. But not sure...
I know, my english is not the best. If you have any problem to understand you are welcome to give me englisch lessons
ciprianionut
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by ciprianionut »

yes this is the problem after closing and after i opening FS when i load the scene the MH had other position pointing...i have the same problem with the 3.3.2 but i resolve that ...maybe in 3.3.7 need to make the same..
So when i want to save in create sequence and i create the scene for the MH runs corectly need to check "add to cue" ..if i do not check the MH doesn't work corectly

Return to “FreeStyler 3rd Party Addons and utilities”