These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Sound2Light

Discuss the latest developments or get support for them HERE.
pwsamoo
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Sound2Light

Post by pwsamoo »

Hey all, Does anyone know if the sound 2 light BandPassFreqHz can be adjusted higher then 2000 hz, and if there is a wide or narrow adjustment to the frequency setting, only reason I ask is that there are a lot of songs that have upper frequency beats that get missed, and lights just sit there till the bass kicks in or the auto level catches up, Freestyler is great and is all I use now, I just wish it could do a little bit more with the music detection, if I had the brain to develope I would make it have 2 seperate beat detectors, 1 low freq and 1 high freq and you would have the option of using both together or seperate, anyway, goodday all, just an idea....

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Sound2Light

Post by Spirit »

Did you already take a look at the FreestylerBugTracker FSBT, here you can ask for a feature request to.
also first read other topics about the sound2light, maby this will give a answer for your quation.
http://www.freestylersupport.com/bugs/v ... g_page.php or press "submit a bug report" at the top of the page
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance

Return to “FreeStyler 3rd Party Addons and utilities”