These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

DMX / Patch Recognition PROBLEM

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
k__x
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

DMX / Patch Recognition PROBLEM

Post by k__x »

hi
im using Freestyler (last version) with the Magic 3D and im creating 3D stages.
Today when i open the 3D in the freestyler, the 3D windows indicate: "Controlled by Freestyler | ECOMODE | DMX ON but it dont feel any DMX signal of the freestyler...
i tryed to make new stages, add/patch new fictures but it dont get any DMX values,,,

the 3D light dont make any movement....any signal of life...i dont understand...

i tried to unistall but it happened the same....

what can i do?

thanks!

remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: DMX / Patch Recognition PROBLEM

Post by remco_k »

Search this forum site for this problem. This has come around quite some times.
At the same time: check if you selected 'Virtual interface' as output in FreeStyler.
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”