These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

SGM Victory II

Download new fixtures Created by the community! And also see it in the NEXT Release! - This Area is ONLY for fixtures you HAVE created and are sharing NOT for requests!
Forum rules
Only Create posts with the Title being the fixture your supplying and add the fixture as an attachment! NO Off site links if this is a problem talk to an ADMIN.
soundtruth
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.0.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Church
Twitter: twitter.com/

SGM Victory II

Post by soundtruth »

In the unlikely event anyone has any of these 250W scanners (they're pretty good actually) hope you find this handy. Complete with some macros. The profile is designed to work with the pan / tilt in 16 bit mode, not 8 bit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

load
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: SGM Victory II

Post by load »

Hi .. i have a couple of victory I ... do you have the fixture for this model?
dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by dmxlighting »

load wrote:Hi .. i have a couple of victory I ... do you have the fixture for this model?
Err maybe download the mk2 version and modify it to suit your needs?
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert
load
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by load »

The problem is that I have already made a fixture for SGM 1 victory but I do not work properly .... controls respond correctly but I did not open the windows (windows -> All) and then I thought I had done something wrong in creating the fixture.
I have open your fixture in Fixture creator and i have downloaded the SGM Victory II manual for comparison with the victory 1 manual that I have.
But I don't have understood many things .... comparing the manual that I found in this link " http://www.rfsystems.nl/gebruiksaanwijz ... 302_E_.pdf " with the values you entered into your fixture I found the differences ... in the manual it says that there are 10 channels and instead you've made it 12.... i have open your fixture in freestyler and in the 11 and 12 channels ther are che pan 16bit and tilt 16 bit ... are like finepan and finetilt? looking better at the manual is written that the pan and tilt to 16bit are on channel 11 and 12 ....
Why you have insert in "goborot.1" the number 7? What does this mean?
Why you have insert in "goboch2" the number 9 .... in the 9 channer ther is the prism or not? and why there should be another channel for gobos?
Why you have insert 20 in the "number of colors" ... in the manual the colors are 16 + 8 reinbow speed + music hard change....
I'm no expert so I wonder why:
- You entered in the "shutter channel" in the "Open" 250 and not 255?
- In the Strobe channel "high" is in 142 and no in 149 (in the manual the max strobe value is 149)?
-You have insert frost channel but not the prism channel?
-In the channel description "locate and default value" have those value? Dimmer 255 - 0 / Shutter 250 - 0 / Pan and Tilt 127 - 0 ?
-the gobos value not corrispond whit the value of the manual?
- the color value not corrispond whit the value of the manual?
And what is the macros?
.... maybe the manual that I found is wrong???
As you see I have many questions because i'm not experienced and please to help me
Thanks
soundtruth
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Post by soundtruth »

Hi, I entered the values that worked for me... e.g. 255 caused the shutter channel to close, but 250 was fully open. I wanted hi strobe to be not soo fast, hence the slightly lower value. The manuals are somtimes not the best guide. I could go on... I suggest you create your own profile that works for you. If you managed to make a fantastic profile, upload it so I can use it too.
Have fun.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads”