These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

NanoKontrol Question

Questions regarding general external control forum.
jsnmllr1981
Knows how to turn Lights ON

NanoKontrol Question

Post by jsnmllr1981 »

Hello, just to let you guys know, I am new at this so if my terminology is off, sorry...

Ok on with the question: Is there a way to use 5 of the nine knobs at the top of the NanoKontrol to select what Sequence to use in which ever submaster page is open?

LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: NanoKontrol Question

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

the feature you want dont exist in FS. However you use MIDIOX to get it to work. I tried it with the BCF2000 but it is hard to do and don't work very well
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report
dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: NanoKontrol Question

Post by dmxlighting »

jsnmllr1981 wrote:Hello, just to let you guys know, I am new at this so if my terminology is off, sorry...

Ok on with the question: Is there a way to use 5 of the nine knobs at the top of the NanoKontrol to select what Sequence to use in which ever submaster page is open?

There is not really a way to do it but you can do what you want using other features on the nano. First off make sure you have read and understood the submaster tutorial - http://www.freestylersupport.com/fsforu ... 19&p=11662

Once you have got that down come back and I'll point you at what to look at with the midi side of things
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert

Return to “General Midi Controllers”