These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Please ; Need More Groupe and Submaster

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
PMSMusique
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Please ; Need More Groupe and Submaster

Post by PMSMusique »

Hello to the Freestyler team,
Again, thank you for this app that I use as a professional and that I exploit to the maximum of its capacities.
Despite the performance of the app, I must say that it lacks some assets to be perfect against the competition, which it does not have these shortcomings:
- Not enough group possibility. Only 24 groups possible under FS
- Not enough Submaster, only 20 available
- The limit to 180 the number of Cue customizable in touch screen
I know I've already spoken about these gaps on the forum, but unfortunately, no feedback from FS yet; Then here, I test the other softs to redo my Light configuration, but nothing to do; Even the softs types Daslight or Sunlite do not suit me because despite the two shortcomings that I find today at FS, I still prefer the others.
So, please the Team, keep developing soft and take my requests into consideration; It can be negotiated against a donation;) I would even be delighted to do it for this work that you have already accomplished. :fs:

'Bonjour à l’équipe Freestyler,
Encore une fois, merci pour ce soft que j’utilise en tant que professionnel et que j’exploite au maximum de ses capacités.
Malgré les performances du soft, je dois dire qu’il lui manque quelques atouts pour être parfait face à la concurrence, qui elle n’a pas ces manques :
- Pas assez de possibilité de groupe. Uniquement 24 groupe possible sous FS
- Pas assez de Submaster, uniquement 20 de disponibles
- La limite à 180 le nombre de Cue personnalisable en écran tactile
Je sais que j’ai déjà parlé de ces manques sur le forum, mais malheureusement, pas de retour de la part de FS pour le moment ; alors voilà, je teste les autres softs pour refaire ma configuration Light, mais rien à faire ; même les softs types Daslight ou Sunlite ne me conviennent pas car malgré les deux manques que je trouve aujourd’hui à FS, je le préfère quand même aux autres.
Alors, s’il vous plait la Team, continuez de développer se soft et prenez mes demandes en considérations ; ça peut se négocier contre une donation ;) je serais même ravi de la faire pour ce travail que vous avez déjà accompli. '

Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Please ; Need More Groupe and Submaster

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Thank you for your ideas. We appreciate the feedback from our users using the software for all different situations, but please remember that it's unfortunately one man that deals with the software and creating it.

However, it can be looked into and the best way is to request it via https://www.freestylersupport.com/bugs. Then the developer can look it over and hopefully add it to future versions

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”