These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Submasters Go and Back Topic is solved

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
lightguy1234
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Submasters Go and Back

Post by lightguy1234 »

Hi, I'm testing something out, I have 4 RGB PARs 6 channels each. Through the FX section in Sequence creator I created SINE that goes through red channel (basically dimming up and down) and I did this for green and blue as well. Added all to cue and inserted it to the submaster one. When I play one of those sequences and click on GO, it starts the next one but it looks like it leaves the previous one ON but it freezes. Can you help me please with that?

perrip
Commited FS Forum helper
FreeStyler Version: 4.6

Re: Submasters Go and Back

Post by perrip »

my guess is that when you created the fx sequence for each color, you have to set the other colors to snap or fade in the slider channel selection (not the red open 0) otherwise it will not turn that color off as it goes to the next sequence. Maybe someone can explain this better than me.
lightguy1234
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6

Post by lightguy1234 »

Yes it was exactly that, I realised seconds after I posted this haha, thx for the reply anyway!
perrip
Commited FS Forum helper
FreeStyler Version: 4.6

Post by perrip »

Oh good, glad you got it sorted out!

Return to “FreeStyler Software”