These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Log in to Search the Forum for help!
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE
if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE
Discussions concerning DMX gear in general.
- Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
- Posts: 18
- Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 10:44 am
- FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
- I Use FreeStyler for: Church
I want to add some moving heads to our band show and we are looking at 2 alternatives:
1) 60 Watt LED with a beam angle of 18°
2) 45 Watt LED with a beam angle of 12°
At first we thought that 60W will be brighter - but is it really so? Since the beam is 18° more lumen will be spread on a greater area and perhaps the beam will be "weaker"?''