These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Install problem Autocad

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
smitske96
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Install problem Autocad

Post by smitske96 »

Hi,

I needed to reinstall Freestyler DMX (latest version). However, when all is installed and I click the freestyler DMX desktop shortcut, it wants to install Autocad 2020. This gives the problem that it can't find the correct path and I can't decline to installe autocad 2020.

Reinstalling freestyler dmx gives the same outcome.
Did anyone have a comparable problem and maybe a solution or some tips?

Glenn Garcia
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Re: Install problem Autocad

Post by Glenn Garcia »

smitske96 wrote: July 19th, 2023, 10:48 pm Hi,

I needed to reinstall Freestyler DMX (latest version). However, when all is installed and I click the freestyler DMX desktop shortcut, it wants to install Autocad 2020. This gives the problem that it can't find the correct path and I can't decline to installe autocad 2020.

Reinstalling freestyler dmx gives the same outcome.
Did anyone have a comparable problem and maybe a solution or some tips?
If you regularly use both Freestyler DMX and Autocad 2020 at the same time, you can check Autocad 2020's keyboard shortcuts and change them to avoid conflicts with Freestyler DMX.
With its intuitive interface and powerful search feature, Apktome allows you to easily find and download your favorite gaming app.

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”