These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

External Control

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
Jaykie
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 3.01
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jaykie

External Control

Post by Jaykie »

This is from the old forum
Matt
I use a Pocket PC (windows based like many people) and i think it would be nice to be able to run an app on the pocket pc to control freestyler, for focusing and light testing. also possibly running the show from the middle of the house. one software i came across could be telneted into and commands sent, like channel 1 at 100% or device 1 at location 3. or even a gui. I have tried to run vnc on my laptop and the vnc client on the pocket pc, the issue is that its too small and to stretched out to do anything with it.

Thanks, Matt

DJ Support
i agree a pocketpc version that runs cues would be cool and control aspects of freestyler running on a desktop over bluetooth or summat!

Matt
bluetooth or wifi.

DJ_Support
now dats what i be talkin about dang it

Matt
or even build in a mini webserver and have the ability to control it via a website. so you can control it from even your cell phone if need be.

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”