These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

FS resets Keyboard shortcuts

Questions regarding general external control forum.
Mikro
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Theater

FS resets Keyboard shortcuts

Post by Mikro »

I am desperately trying to set up a standard preset I will normally use to program FS shows. Because I use my smal NanoKontrol2 for operating live shows I mapped some of my shortcuts to Keyboard. But there´s the problem. FS resets all my shortcuts every time i close it down, so I have to map a lot of keys over and over again.
I solved this by exporting the preset for MIDI and have to load it every time again. Its not the worst thing to do. But what about keyboard shortcuts? How to save them? Please help.

jdmyers
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: FS resets Keyboard shortcuts

Post by jdmyers »

Hit Save after setting your keyboard shortcuts on the Settings menu, then Go to File -> Save Location to make sure everything comes back up as you have it... this only works with MIDI devices if you have them powered up before starting Freestyler, but should always work with the keyboard shortcuts.

Return to “General Midi Controllers”