These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

edirol(roland) pcr300

Questions regarding general external control forum.
gazp
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

edirol(roland) pcr300

Post by gazp »

Hello, got some trouble whit the note keys, all knobs faders buttons work when i assing them to freestyler midi controls, but the note keys wount work, they only can be assinged to control functions what are blue colored, i see that freestyler recives midi note when i press key, For example, i assign 1 note key to owride button 1 then i can see values there but afer saving seting it just wount trigger oweride button 1, i tryed edit note keys by edirol pcr editor but it wount give me any result,

Kings
Commited FS Forum helper
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: edirol(roland) pcr300

Post by Kings »

You need to set the keys to always produce the maximum value of 127 (just like if you we're to push the key down very hard). FS will only respond to the maximum value.
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: edirol(roland) pcr300

Post by Spirit »

you can also change the MAX Velocity on the Freestyler.ini if its realy hard to change that on the midicontroller.
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance

Return to “General Midi Controllers”