These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

KAM Laserscan 170RGY Fixture Request

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
bertiebb1
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

KAM Laserscan 170RGY Fixture Request

Post by bertiebb1 »

Hi

I am new to the world of DMX and to Freestyler. I have only one lighting unit which is a KAM Laserscan 170RGY and need to find a fixture file for it so I can get creating my first show...can anyone help???!!! :)

Here is the PDF manual that contains the gobo list etc
PRID_7245_doc_Kam_Laserscan_RGY_RBP_GBC_lasers_manual_v1_15_11_11.pdf
Thank you all so much!!

Bert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bertiebb1
FreeStyler Version: 3.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: KAM Laserscan 170RGY Fixture Request

Post by bertiebb1 »

After a bit of blood, a lot of sweat and some tears thrown into the mix, I have managed to create a simple Fixture for the KAM Laserscan 170RGY...wooohooo!!!

I am still working on it, but this is the basic one so far for anyone else who needs it. it currently just has static shapes, however I am currently creating a new Fixture that will have moving creations.

I will try and post the fixture now for you guys...

Bert
bastian
FreeStyler Version: 3.4.6

Re: KAM Laserscan 170RGY Fixture Request

Post by bastian »

Hi,
Were you able to post the fixture?

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”