These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Light won't move

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
djdarraghj
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.8.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Light won't move

Post by djdarraghj »

I am a newbie to Magic 3D . Trying to setup a light show that consists of 4 martin mx4 scanners and also a martin wizard extreme. The scanners all respond fine to instruction but the wizard does not seem to move at all. I can open the gobo and change colours but no movement form it at all. Can anyone help?

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Light won't move

Post by Spirit »

magic 3d uses there own Fixture files.
so it can be possible that the fixture file from magic 3d isnt correct

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
Anastasia
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Re: Light won't move

Post by Anastasia »

it can be possible that the fixture file from magic 3d isnt correct.thanks for share

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”