These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Saving Cue "Path not found" problem

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
holyshnikes
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Saving Cue "Path not found" problem

Post by holyshnikes »

Hello everyone.

I have been using FreeStyler for about 2 weeks just fooling around with it and trying to get use to some of the features. Now that I am actually setting up a show I wanted to save some of the cues that I had created. Here is what I have done so far.

Created several sequences and added them to my cue. Played them to make sure they were all running correctly and not conflicting with each other.

I go to save the cue (and add it to a button). I bring down the drop down box (after clicking the icon), click save cue, type in a name for the cue that I am trying to save and hit the save button.

I get an error message that pops up and says "Path not found" with just an ok button.

I am stuck here. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecieated. I have no idea what to do. I've tried setting a path like "C:\FreeStyler\New Folder\File Name" then I get a "bad file name" error. If I try creating a folder and saving it in that, I get the "Path not found" error. Nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

Return to “FreeStyler Software”