These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Chauvet DMX-3F Fog Adapter ? I need help..

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: Cheavet DMX-3F Fog Adapter ? I need help..

Post by dmxlighting »

Onge wrote:I just wish more Chauvet gear was readily available her in the UK. I seem to like their gear, their website etc. etc. even though I only have one piece of Chauvet gear and that is a LazerScan, which was an award winning product. Superb, love the thing, just need to get a new mirror for it, silly me bashed it :oops: Still works even with an f'in' huge crack across it.

I have had two faulty LED Par Cans sent from Thomann and both times they told me to keep them and sent new units, both got fixed very easily. I even had a flight case for my Behringer EURODESK SX3242FX which had obviously had been clipped with the forks of a fork truck, sent them a photo and they offered a replacement if I sent it back or 90% of the cost of the flight case as a credit. I took the 90% as a credit and fixed the flight case with a little bit of pressure from inside to push the plywood back into place. So there are places that will do that if it is in their interest to keep the customer happy and works out cheaper for them that way.

Err Andre Chauvet is very readily avalible here in the UK. I work for a company that buys it direct from them so if you want anything let me know.
Always much cheaper than Ebay by miles and still with all the warrenty!

(I said it before - I can get ANYTHING cheaper than anyone!)

Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert
Shannon D
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by Shannon D »

(I said it before - I can get ANYTHING cheaper than anyone!)
You lucky dog :D You should start "LEEBAY"! :mrgreen:

shipping would probably kill me tho
dmxlighting
FS is my life

Post by dmxlighting »

Shannon D wrote:LEEBAY
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Onge wrote: not have enough workers for the amount of work so we get overtime, go figure.
I know what thats like. Im doing stupid hours latley and employing my dad and 2 mates to help out. Its not like having trained people on the job but all our trained up guys are running around with 'helpers' too.

We are currently doing Plasma / LCD rollout for the world cup this year As a company we have just under 900 screens to be fitted on on contract and have already completed another contract this year of 350. Its really good to be so busy but I wish we had some breathing space.
Im supposed to be overseeing some upcoming nightclub refits for Yates but its all on hold for a few weeks till the TV stuff is under control and its getting to me a bit.

What resession ?

(another thread hijacked then !)

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert
Shannon D
FS is my life

Post by Shannon D »

We did help, before hijacking
yofo
Pro...

Post by yofo »

u all did help, thx :lol:
:?
remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by remco_k »

Its a bit misty out here, can someone please shut down that damn fogger?
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl
yofo
Pro...

Post by yofo »

I have received a new DMX-3F Adapter today, and it works!!! the old thing was a faulty item :x :x :x :x
Shannon D
FS is my life

Post by Shannon D »

Good to hear. Progress! :D
yofo
Pro...

Post by yofo »

:D
dmxlighting
FS is my life

Post by dmxlighting »

It only took 4 pages on this thread to get it sorted! :fs:

yofo
Pro...

Post by yofo »

dmxlighting wrote:It only took 4 pages on this thread to get it sorted! :fs:
hehe yea, and it was a darn faulty cheavet product, I have never known that cheavet also have faulty products, and they are so expensive already... now I want to hijack my own thread because my old one got locked...

http://www.freestylersupport.com/fsforu ... f=6&t=2007

DMX Strobe Converter (DMX-752)

I want to ask, does anyone of know have experience with this device, and where can I buy on, because it's discontinued device form cheavet... I'm in South Africa, those who knows the place, we dont have everything like USA
yofo
Pro...

Post by yofo »

hmmmm that's interesting...

what do you think of this one, operating a strobe on it's normal, built in sound to light function?
does a strobe really needs to be DMX?

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”