These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

american dj megabar

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Gynther
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

american dj megabar

Post by Gynther »

hi guys.

i'm in a need for americna dj megabar 7 and 11 channel fixture.
i cant create them because i don't know how to :oops: .
can someone do the fixtures for me.

i know the megabar can be divided in to 3 blocks. Am i right if i assume that the 11 channel one can do that?

sorry my english is not good.

Gynther

dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: american dj megabar

Post by dmxlighting »

I know that this is a request area but I gonna ask you to look at Onge's tutorial on how to make a fixture profile. Its been recently uploaded and its really good so please have a look at that first and the if / when you still cant do it the perhaps you will get lucky and some will make it for you.

look here - http://www.freestylersupport.com/fsforu ... f=5&t=1904
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert
Gynther

Post by Gynther »

its not the same for a no epirenced guy like me.

i did assing the channels and allmoast all that my mind sayed to fill in that fixture but it didnt work...
tryed in "3d" and there didnt happen anything.

in freestyler i can see the coulour is changeing but i can figure it out.

progress.. i accidentally selected in 3d american dj meg bar pro and it satrted to work.. its a miracle(stroeb dimmer and fist 3 channels[red,green,blue] worked).
one problem is though. i cant see does it work in 3 separate block cause i assume that 3d is not abel/not programmeed to show me that. can anyone confirem that i'm in right direction and i'm not just assumeing it all wrong here?
LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

Onge wrote:I am not familiar with this fixture but if it is like a lot of LED bars, then the fixture has to get broken down into lots of parts.
For example you could have a control fixture and then an RGB fixture. So you would patch a control fixture and then patch the number of RGB elements for the bar.
So for example you have a LED Bar which has the following channels
1-Pattern select
2-Master Dimmer
3-Strobe
4-Red1
5-Green1
6-Blue1
7-Red2
8-Green2
9-Blue2
etc.etc.
You would create a fixture that used channels 1-3 (fixture1) and then create another that would be for channels 4-6 (fixture2)
Now if you LED bar had eight RGB elements then you would patch 1xfixture1 and 8xfixture2 then repeat for every real fixture you have.
i made fixture files for the Eurolite LED bar 324/10 this way. mayby you can get some ideas by looking at them.
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report
Gynther

Post by Gynther »

thank you so much;)
i´ll try it out soon.