These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

override buttons

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
alecvannoten
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

override buttons

Post by alecvannoten »

the question is probably answered many times, but when u use touchscreen like i do there's lot's of empty unused space under the override buttons.

it would be useful if u could fill this space up with more buttons.

why can't there be - like a matrix - somathing where u can enter the desired number of buttons in rows and columns??

GaryBonaducci
DJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: override buttons

Post by GaryBonaducci »

alecvannoten wrote:why can't there be - like a matrix - somathing where u can enter the desired number of buttons in rows and columns??
Have you tried "Touchscreen userinterface 2"? It's an option in the FreeStyler Setup panel.
alecvannoten
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by alecvannoten »

GaryBonaducci wrote:
alecvannoten wrote:why can't there be - like a matrix - somathing where u can enter the desired number of buttons in rows and columns??
Have you tried "Touchscreen userinterface 2"? It's an option in the FreeStyler Setup panel.
yes, but there it's limited to 30 as well
LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

alecvannoten wrote:
GaryBonaducci wrote:
yes, but there it's limited to 30 as well
that's not exactly true. there is two ways for the touch interface 2:

* Use" Overrider button tab" buttons so you can chose what the buttons do.

* what i think you want is to have more than 30 buttons visible on the same time. when you are adding buttons to the touch interface you can select "Override button ..." in stead of the "Override button 1" to Override button 30". with the "Override button ..." you can choose which override button it should activate. you can choose up to 180 override buttons. override 1 is the first button on tab 1, override 31 is first button on tab 2 and so on.

but yes.. if you are using touch interface 1 it could be nice to have more buttons, when there already is a lot of space which isn't in use
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”