These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Look Unique 2 Haze machine fixture

Download new fixtures Created by the community! And also see it in the NEXT Release! - This Area is ONLY for fixtures you HAVE created and are sharing NOT for requests!
Forum rules
Only Create posts with the Title being the fixture your supplying and add the fixture as an attachment! NO Off site links if this is a problem talk to an ADMIN.
Gilbz
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2.96i
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ
Twitter: twitter.com/

Look Unique 2 Haze machine fixture

Post by Gilbz »

The first I have ever done so hope it works for you all.

It has around 40 odd Macros for different Haze output and Fan.
As I do different venues from small to large I have them set for
0Haze/30-99Fan (0 does actually produce haze!)
1Haze/10-99Fan
99Haze/10Fan for fog output

Pretty much every combination you can think of and 0Haze/0Fan which basically shuts off the haze into OFF mode for the end of the night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: Look Unique 2 Haze machine fixture

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

looks cool

it's actually a shame that the fogger-hazer profile (and Parcan,dimmer for that matter) don't have macros. if you made the hazer in the fogger-hazer profile Freestyler could control it by the fog option, but then you dont have macros. Now you have done a hazer profile in the "other" profile which allows macros, but now you cant control the hazer by the fog option.
Last edited by LJ_krede.dk on January 7th, 2010, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads”