These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

midi controler and gobo rotate

Questions regarding general external control forum.
stuie25
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 2.950

midi controler and gobo rotate

Post by stuie25 »

i cant get the gobo rotation to work , i assigned both of them to knobs on my trigger finger and they dont do anything, is that a program issue, or a issues with the fixture file not being set up right , everything else works fine, shutter ect.

id like to have gobo rotation on a knob if possible but it doesn't seen to want to let me.

anyone have ideas?

im using martin scx 600's

dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: midi controler and gobo rotate

Post by dmxlighting »

Is this for 'Live' playback or for programming ?

Im not familiar with 'Trigger Finger' but the faders and rotarys on a BCF2000 work very well with FS so it may be down to what your unit is sending out and not a problem with FS.

You should be aware that during live play back from cues and submasters that you need to select the fixture to controll and assinged features in a manual mode.

It would be better to create a submaster stack for the gobo rotate control in live mode.

Download my sample show http://www.freestylersupport.com/fsforu ... =58&t=1394 as it shows this.
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert

Return to “General Midi Controllers”