These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Porblem with my midi Keyboard / Probleme mit Midikeyboard

Questions regarding general external control forum.
LiamAddams
Knows how to turn Lights ON

Porblem with my midi Keyboard / Probleme mit Midikeyboard

Post by LiamAddams »

Hey guy's,

i have a problem with my midi keyboard. I want to programme the sequences of the keyboard and start to edit the key's in the external command menu. But then i can only one time activate any sequence but i want to programme it so that i can change the sequences with the keyboard. How i can progamme it so that i can change in the sequences only by using my midi keyboard? Thanks for the support ;)

German:

Hallo Leute,

ich habe ine Problem mit meinem Midi-Keyboard. Ich möchte es gerne so programmieren, dass ich die einzelnen Sequenzen per Taste anwählen kann. Dazu habe ich im Menu die Tasten auf die einzelenen "Startsequence" Button's gelegt. Das klappt auch soweit alles! Leider kann ich die dann nur genau einmal aktivieren und wenn ich alle einmal durch habe kann ich nicht wieder zurückspringen. Woran liegt das, was mache ich falsch? Freue mich auf eure Hinweise

Return to “General Midi Controllers”