These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

I Need Help With ART-NET and ODE interface, fast!!!

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
DJsim
Just started using FS
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

I Need Help With ART-NET and ODE interface, fast!!!

Post by DJsim »

I need help with using freestyler, and the Enttec ODE interface. I tried setting up the interface but Freestyler refuses to control it over Art-Net. I need help fast, any input will be appriciated. Thanks A Lot

-Simon

remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: I Need Help With ART-NET and ODE interface, fast!!!

Post by remco_k »

If you need help fast, you would have helped yourself a lot by giving us information about all kinds of settings and things you did. Among others:
-Where you think it fails.
-What you've checked so far.
-What are the settings in FS.
It may be all obvious to you. It is'nt to us.

We can't just answer the question: "It does not work, what button do I press to get it to work?"
Although my employer can make me really rich if I could develop such a kind of button with the text "Fix it" on it. :mrgreen:
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl
DJsim
Just started using FS
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: I Need Help With ART-NET and ODE interface, fast!!!

Post by DJsim »

Sorry, yeah, it did seem obvious to me. After repeating the same steps for over an hour it started working finally. When I had freestyler set to Art-Net it wasn't responding, only one channel worked even though, the ODE interface was set to Art-Net. At first when I checked for the Enttec ODE interface selection in the drop down menu, it wasn't there, it went Enttec Dmx Pro, Enttec Open Dmx, but no ODE. After clicking around for an Hour Or so, The Option Enttec ODE finally came up. I don't know why though, because I was repeating the same steps. Any Idea why it didn't work in Art-Net Option. Everything was on the Art-Net universe 00. Thanks for the quick reply by the way.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”