These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Laserworld el 200 RGY

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
raffosdj
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.0.1
I Use FreeStyler for: TV Broadcast

Laserworld el 200 RGY

Post by raffosdj »

Any one has got fixturw for this laser????

remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Laserworld el 200 RGY

Post by remco_k »

Lazy people posting requests .... :(
No one is going to respond on this.

Read what it says at the top of your screen:
Forum rules
Help us to help you! If you need help creating a fixture please try and find the location to a downloadable manual before posting or attach the manual to your post! Otherwise you may get little or no help.
In addition to that; try to make the fixture file yourself since you have found the manual. Should be easy.
If not, tell here whats not working out, then you'll maybe get some help.
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl
raffosdj
FreeStyler Version: 3.0.1
I Use FreeStyler for: TV Broadcast

Post by raffosdj »

Onge

Post by Onge »

Create a 10 channel fixture, name the channels. Patch it into Freestyler and play around with the sliders to find the patterns and settings you want. Make a note of all the DMX channel values and then create macros in the Fixture Creator to have the same values as what you made notes of. Save you fixture and un-patch and re-patch back in FreeStyler.

There are posts on the forum that help with creating macros. Otherwise look at other fixtures to see how it was done.

Hope that helps you get started, if you have specific problems then please do ask, otherwise I am afraid that I have to agree with remco_k on his first reply to this post.
jrsampaio
FreeStyler Version: 2.96j
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Post by jrsampaio »

Does anyone have a solution

I have a problem with this fixture... I've crated it in fixture creator, but I have no information about the channel patterns, and there is a problem with zoom, pan and tilt, because the fixture doesn't always respond to changes in this channels. Also the color only changes if I reset the ficture.

Thanks
Onge

Post by Onge »

As you have the fixture you are the best person to resolve your issue and create a fully working fixture profile, how can you expect someone who does not have the fixture to know all the patterns as the manual does not show that.

Read my previous post about what to do, learn the laser and then you will be able to add more into the fixture profile.
1000th post :fs: :D :ugeek:
LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

jrsampaio wrote:Does anyone have a solution

I have a problem with this fixture... I've crated it in fixture creator, but I have no information about the channel patterns, and there is a problem with zoom, pan and tilt, because the fixture doesn't always respond to changes in this channels. Also the color only changes if I reset the fixture.

Thanks
export ("file --> export" in fixture creator) and upload the fixture file, then I wil have a look.
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”