These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

My first movie

Getting good with your lighting shows? Need to show others the power of your FreeStyler programming? Than drop some pictures or videos in this section and Show the world your handy work!
remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

My first movie

Post by remco_k »

Hi there,

Short movie of last night. I took my DV-cam with me and actually found some time to make a few shots.
The party was from 21:30 til 02:30.
I did the same as Onge did once, set the Hazer to maximum near the end and then forgot it to turn off afterwards. :lol:
Was home at 04:00, and awake at 08:00 (please think before you get married and have children ;) ) . :-)

Note the big bluetooth devices list near the end of the movie. :mrgreen:

Click me please

Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl
LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: My first movie

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

really nice work, remco_k
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report
aquas
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.0.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Post by aquas »

Good one, very nice!!!

And...it looks the people like the music... some off them we pass at Portugal some years ago about 5 or 6 years... and you use Portuguese(Brazilian) soundtracks. and some others at the moment...
remco_k

Post by remco_k »

Onge wrote:Nice one remco ;)

It's good when you can get the height on stage, the LED Bars looked good, quite impressed with them, most venues I play I am pushing it if I can get 3m above the stage :(
This time we've choosen ourselves to put the movingheads on and next the dj booth. Otherwise they would hang in between and next to the pixeltracks.
Would be to crowded up there and not enough room because 2 of our strobe's were hanging there also.

Most of the time I put 2 moving heads on the DJ booth and the rest up in some rig. That was no option this time.
In this particular salon(right word for that?) there was no option for hanging truss/lights above peoples heads, wich is wat we normally do.
aquas wrote:Good one, very nice!!!
And...it looks the people like the music... some off them we pass at Portugal some years ago about 5 or 6 years... and you use Portuguese(Brazilian) soundtracks. and some others at the moment...
Depends on the DJ, 4 of them passed during the night. I think those tracks you mean are here for that time also.
It was crowded, say a full house, >400 people were there.

I did'nt have time before to put on a hardware list; so here I go:

Movingheads: 4x Robe clubspot 150ct
Pixeltracks: 4x Showtec Pixeltrack pro
Strobes: 2x Showtec titan strobe (1500W) (we ordered 1 Martin Atomic (3kW), but they where out, so got 2 of these instead).
Floorspot: 4x PAR64 floorspots, 2 for lighting up the back of the stage, 1 for lighting up the flower, 1 for lighting up the floor so we (me and the DJ's) could see where we are walking.
Various things:
Smoke: 1x Martin hazer.
Dimmers: 1x 4 channel dimmer pack for the floor spots
Speakers: 2x JBL VRX line array Stack
Amps: 2x Crown I-tech 4000
Mixer: 1x Pioneer DJM800
CD Players: 3x Pioneer CDJ 1000 MK3
Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
aquas
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.0.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Post by aquas »

Ok, understand... Full house means good job... :fs: :P

cumpr
Powerboy
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Film
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by Powerboy »

hello lightfriends,

The spot is not good positioned, than the people are blinded and do not look at all the direction of the stage.

sorry for my bad english.

ps. the djs mixed good music.
remco_k

Post by remco_k »

Powerboy wrote:hello lightfriends,

The spot is not good positioned, than the people are blinded and do not look at all the direction of the stage.

Which spot? The 4 movingheads?
dmxlighting
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: beta
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by dmxlighting »

Err I dont get what your on about? Only stupid people would look into the light beam. The heads are well above the people anyway so I would not think this was a issue.
Freestyler DMX - Pissing over the competition since 199x
What do you want for free ?

Freelance Lighting Programmer / Sound Engineer / Designer / Installer and General All Round AV Expert
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by djSupport »

I sort of agree with you... The moving heads are too close to the DJ so everytime you look towards the DJ (The main attraction) you keep getting blinded especially when those MH's were on white!
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out

Return to “Show us your shows...”