These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

"Colorwheel" intensity fixure problem

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
cyberb0b
Commited FS Forum helper
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

"Colorwheel" intensity fixure problem

Post by cyberb0b »

Hi everyone,

I am developing a fixture for the showtec microspot LED 13 ch.
But i run in to throuble.

The fixture can be found in this topic : http://www.freestylersupport.com/fsforu ... 7118#p7118

The problem that i have is with the master intensity (dimming/fade in/fade/out).

@ the moment, the master/submaster intensity works for the rgb colors (those are 3 seperate channels) . But doesn't work on the color wheel.

If i put a 6 in the intensity channel, the whole master intensity does not work anymore.

Anyone got suggestions to get the master brightnes working on as wel the color wheel and the RGB Color channels?

Best reg,

Bob

Attached the overview of the showtec microspot led dmx settings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cyberb0b on March 26th, 2010, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyberb0b
Commited FS Forum helper

Re: Problem with my fixture

Post by cyberb0b »

In addition, There is no real color wheel in the microspot.
Those are led value's on a different channel, which they call a color wheel
LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

I don't think there is anything to do with your issue. the microspot dont have an intensity feature for the colour wheel. Freestyler cant help you with that. And i can't find any workaround to shut off the beam when you set the master or submaster intensity to zero. the best way is not to use the "colour wheel" (colour macro) channel.
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report
cyberb0b
Commited FS Forum helper

Post by cyberb0b »

I have checked it with the sliders @ the right side of the screen.
If i select a "color wheel" color. I can control "with a part of channel 6" the intensity of my color wheel.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”