These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

PURElight LED BAR 18 18x 3W RGB

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
Kiter1988
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: latest
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

PURElight LED BAR 18 18x 3W RGB

Post by Kiter1988 »

Hi everybody,

can anyone create a fixture of this lightbar ?
I'd like to have the 13 channel mode.

I have only the german manual but i translate it.

Channel: Value: Function:
1 - 000-255 1. Segment red dim 0-100%
2 - 000-255 1. Segment green dim 0-100%
3 - 000-255 1. Segment blue dim 0-100%

4 - 000-255 2. Segment red dim 0-100%
5 - 000-255 2. Segment green dim 0-100%
6 - 000-255 2. Segment blue dim 0-100%

7 - 000-255 3. Segment red dim 0-100%
8 - 000-255 3. Segment green dim 0-100%
9 - 000-255 3. Segment blue dim 0-100%

10 nothing

11 - 000-255 Strobe (slow to fast)
12 - 000-009 manual dimm
.............010-249 integrated effects
.............250-255 sound to light
13 - 000-255 effect speed (slow to fast)

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: PURElight LED BAR 18 18x 3W RGB

Post by Rod_Horning »

Your profile indicates you are running a rather old version of Freestyler (version 3.4.6).

Before I build the fixture I suggest you consider moving to a newer version of Freestyler - 3.6.4?.
Kiter1988
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: latest
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by Kiter1988 »

Rod_Horning wrote: March 5th, 2023, 2:05 am Your profile indicates you are running a rather old version of Freestyler (version 3.4.6).

Before I build the fixture I suggest you consider moving to a newer version of Freestyler - 3.6.4?.
Sorry, thats an old entry, i change it. I use the latest version
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by Rod_Horning »

Attached is my attempt at a fixture for your instrument.

Your request lists channel 10 as doing nothing. Channel 12 is listed as dimmer/effect/sound_to_light. The dimming range is only 0 thru 9 which, to me, indicates this is not a dimming range but rather a range that selects manual dimming which would be controlled by another channel. I took the liberty of setting channel 10 as the actual dimming channel and included a macro that will set channel 12 to 0 and a macro that will set channel 12 to sound to light.

The effects and effects speed have custom sliders defined.

The red, green, blue LEDs (3 sets) are controlled with Freestyler's segment feature. To select the segment or segments click on the desired segment check box in the color palate window.

After adding your fixture to the Freestyler workspace, select it, click WINDOW in the menu bar and then click All This opens several windows which will help ease your programming chore.

Your feedback is most welcome.

UPDATE: I just found an English version of the manual. Indeed it says NO FUNCTION for Channel 10. I can change the fixture but I would like you to test it first to confirm that C10 actually has no function.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”