These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Moving between fixtures auto reset of all DMX values of the previus selected fixture

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
ginof40
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Moving between fixtures auto reset of all DMX values of the previus selected fixture

Post by ginof40 »

Hello!
i'm pretty desperate. After re-installing freestyler on a notebook (using open Enttec, but i don't think the problem is here) my old stage did't work anymore (crash of freestyler at start).

I created a new stage using same fixtures and i have this problem:

both in "create sequence mode" and in simple stage in real lights and on 3d Easyview if i set some values in fixture (for example dimmer set on 255, red set on 150 etc) when i click on another fixture the previous auto set all DMX to 0.

:( :( :( :( :( What happen?

thank !

ginof40
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.1

Re: Moving between fixtures auto reset of all DMX values of the previus selected fixture

Post by ginof40 »

ok, i'm not sure but i think is a bug. For the moment i solved unistalling 4.1.15 and installing 4.1.1 and now it works!!!
xlbeat
Just started using FS

Re: Moving between fixtures auto reset of all DMX values of the previus selected fixture

Post by xlbeat »

Same here
SiGNe
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 4.14
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Post by SiGNe »

Here also, i have that since 4.1.5
Luckily i only need the fader but as soon a i click on a lamp or a group all settings reset to zero.

And with the freestyler app the fade in adjusts length from the fade from 1000ms to 2000ms and more if i keep tapping fade in.
That problem started with 4.1.4
Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6

Post by Rod_Horning »

Please report this in the BugTracker/FeatureRequest system. Click on QuickLinks at the top of the page for the link. If you have not as yet set up a user id in that system you will need to do so as the bug tracker system is separate from this forum.
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by Spirit »

this is a known issue and will be fixed. use 4.1.4 instead
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
SiGNe
Can now teach FS to others (Hopefully!)
FreeStyler Version: 4.14
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Post by SiGNe »

4.1.6. solved all my problems, great work!

Return to “FreeStyler Software”