These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Is there a way to say Fixture A take youre colors from Fixture B with SoundToLight Topic is solved

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
techno_creator
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Is there a way to say Fixture A take youre colors from Fixture B with SoundToLight

Post by techno_creator »

I have the eurolite LED Pix-144 RGB bar. I have it in 48 Channel mode and want that all segments have the same color when I use SoundToLight.
Or that the color begins by segment 1 and if there is a beat trigger the Color from segment 1 goes to segment 2 and segment 1 gets a new color.
Thank you very much!

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: Is there a way to say Fixture A take youre colors from Fixture B with SoundToLight

Post by Partyman »

yes but you are gonna have to program a sequence with steps for EVERY move then use sound2light to trigger the moves
techno_creator
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.1
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Re: Is there a way to say Fixture A take youre colors from Fixture B with SoundToLight

Post by techno_creator »

Thank you very much.
Where can say if the beat is triggered then go to the next step?
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by Partyman »

Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”