These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

How can I simply add a cue to the touch panel?

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
GiovanniG
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User

How can I simply add a cue to the touch panel?

Post by GiovanniG »

Hi, I'm building some cues, they should be called easly by a touch, I would use touchpanel for that. I' can't find a way how to create a button that loads exactly that cue. I've tried to drag on it the cue but I just obtain "open cue panel".
My usage is extremely easy, I don't need mix cues, or do anything special, I just need, "press button 1 to load cue1!, pressing button 2 will kill overwrite cue1 with cue2.
Can I do this? How? Thank you

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: How can I simply add a cue to the touch panel?

Post by Partyman »

There are actually many ways to do what you are wanting and each has its benefits/flaws. Not knowing anything about your setup or lighting plot it is hard to tell you which method is best for you. All the methods require you to make cues for each desired outcome, the cues can be run in various ways and all can be done from a touch panel. It is important to always open the "create sequence" window before making ANY adjustments to the lights. If you are not familiar with the sequence creation process the I suggest you either watch some tutorial videos or read the wiki.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”