These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

strobe function in Cue list

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Delange
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

strobe function in Cue list

Post by Delange »

I have just a few RGB lamps without a strobe function.
Trying to create a X-Mass feeling with a red/green color with the FX function I wanted a little white flash randomly, so I created a second sequence with a random white flash (500/500 and 100ms).
I used the faders/stop sign/flash buttons
Put the red/green first and the strobe second in the que list and boy did it work! :D
2 seqeunce's on 1 fixture should work.
The fixture/dongle can't follow the FS timings so the little flashes are more randomly... Excellent for my use! In version 3.6.51 it worked absolutly fine!
But that was on my desktop PC so I repeated these steps on my FS Laptop with the latest software 4.1.2 and some how the strobe are always "mastering" the first sequence so everything turns white.
So I copied the sequences from my desktop PC to my laptop and now the RGB are turning blue/purple always in the middle of the first sequence.
If I put the DMX dongle back to my desktop it works back like intended...
Any Ideas how I can use the little flashes?
I can't go back to the old software because sequence's up to 15 fixtures are already programmed in the .chs extension instead the .chb

EDIT: went back to a old version of FS and worked like intended...

Return to “FreeStyler Software”